Disable McAfee Firewall – Firewall keeps your system safe while browsing, surfing online, by blocking the malicious websites. In case you are facing any issues to open some particular website which you need to open. Then you may try to disable McAfee Firewall from your computer. Here in this article, we are going to describe the procedure to Disable McAfee Firewall.
Disable McAfee Firewall
Steps to Disable McAfee Firewall – mcafee.com/activate:
- First of all, open the McAfee application on your system by double-clicking on the icon.
- Now, click on the PC Security option and then select Real-Time Scanning from the left pane.
- Furthermore, click on the Turn Off button to disable Real-time Scanning.
- In addition, you need to click on the Firewall option mentioned under the Real-time Scanning.
- Now, you need to click on the Turn Off button.
- Furthermore, you need to select the time duration from the drop down and then close the window.
- Now the Firewall and Real-Time Scanning, both have been disabled.
- In order to fully disable McAfee Firewall from your computer.
- You also need to disable Automatic Updates and Scheduled Scan.
- After that, close the window and then restart the application to save the changes.
- First of all, click on the McAfee icon from the Menu bar and then open the console.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Home icon and then click on the gear icon.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, you need to select Real-Time Scanning.
- Furthermore, click on the Lock icon, enter the administrator password and then disable the scanning.
- Exit from that window and then select Firewall option from the list to disable.
- Again you have to follow the same process as disabling the Real-Time Scanning.
- In addition, disable the Automatic Updates and Scheduled Scans for the better results.
- Now, you need to close the Settings window.
- And then restart the application to save the changes you have made.
By following the above-mentioned procedure, you will be able to Disable McAfee Firewall. In case you are facing some difficulties then you need to contact McAfee Support. To connect with the McAfee Support, you can visit mcafee.com/activate.
FAQs – mcafee.com/activate:
- how to disable McAfee personal firewall windows 10
- how to turn off McAfee firewall and turn windows firewall back on
- McAfee firewall keeps turning off
- how to turn on McAfee firewall windows 10
- how to turn off McAfee firewall windows 10
- McAfee disable firewall command line
- how to turn off McAfee LiveSafe firewall windows 10
- how to turn off McAfee firewall after the expiration
If you wish to fix the issues mentioned above then you may contact McAfee Support. You will get 24/7 support with the 98% resolution rate. Contact McAfee Support by visiting the mcafee.com/activate for the further information.