Use Airdrop with MacOS – Airdrop enables the files such as documents, pictures, videos, and more to transfer on the Mac wireless. This task is really simple and it takes less than a minute to do. Airdrop is the master of sharing the data from one end to another. Unlike other transferring tools, the Airdrop doesn’t show any complexity and share the data instantly. People usually get with the slow speed while exchanging of the data. However, heavy files usually take time, use Airdrop with MacOS to make sharing easier within a couple of second on your fingertips.
Guide to Use AirDrop with macOS
What Exactly You Need To Do Initially?
All you need to do initially is to check whether your Mac supports the Airdrop or not. To check this, proceed over the menu bar and then click on the option Go item. If you find that the Airdrop app present in the menu then give a relax breath because your Mac is compatible to use the grandeur feature. Now all you have to do is to just follow the steps to use. Also, you can the concept of exchanging data quite simpler with this.
Sep Up The AirDrop Settings
- Open the Airdrop app from the Go menu.
- In case, your Bluetooth or Wi-fi is off while you are trying to use Airdrop with MacOS, you will receive the dialog box asking to turn it on. All you have to do here is to turn on the Bluetooth and the Wi-fi.
- Now, choose the sharing user. All you have to do is to click on the user that you want to share the files with.
- in the Mac setting, select the system preference and then select on the option on extension and enables the AirDrop as your all time to share app.
- Now check your Airdrop on your share menu for the activation.
- Once you permit it, the app will results in the options when you will require to share the files and the folders.
- This is how you will able to see Airdrop every time when you will wish to share any picture, file, video, or document. Feeling confused in any step, get in touch with one of the experts at mcafee.com/activate.
Steps To Share the files Using The AirDrop
- To Use Airdrop with MacOS for sharing, ensure that the Airdrop is active on the sending and receiving device. Also, make sure that they are discoverable to each other.
- Open the finder, click to Go and then select the Airdrop app.
- If you wish to share the files with the one from your contact list, you will be able to see the contacts. For this, you need to click on the contact that you wish to share.
- Drag and drop the file you want to share on the icon which is present in the system or the contact in the Airdrop app window.
- After this, the receiver will get an alert pop out on the screen. Furthermore, the automatic receiving on the receivers account will take place. Not able to do it? Feel free to connect at mcafee.com/activate.
Similar queries- mcafee.com/activate
- How to use Airdrop?
- When to use airdrop on iPhone?
- How to enable on MacBook Pro-2011?
- Airdrop not working on mac?
- How to make my mac discoverable for airdrop?
- What are the steps for airdrop download?
- What is the procedure for airdrop mac download?
- Not able to find airdrop on mac.
These are the majority queries which the users are facing regarding the same. For this, a certified team to support the users 24/7 at mcafee.com/activate to solve all the queries and provider better understanding with a broader vision of solutions. #mcafee com activate